2018 a currently
The IoTrain project addresses the implementation of contextual interactive environments, focused on the passenger and the multiple foreseeable cases in which it can be found, in order to offer new services, to improve the management of passenger rail transport services and the user experience of the aforementioned services. In the IoTrain project, an evolution towards passenger-centered systems is proposed, providing an interactive and connected contextual environment guaranteeing security and privacy, in which data mining and business intelligence techniques are applied for the provision of integral services.
- UPNA - Universidad Pública de Navarra
- UD - Deustuko Unibertsitatea
- URV - Universitat Rovira i Virgili (smart tech team)
- Armando Maya López, Agusti Solanas Multivariate Microaggregation with Fixed Group Size Based on the Travelling Salesman Problem. Springer Link. September 2019.
- Athanasios Zigomitros, Fran Casino, Agusti Solanas, Constantinos Patsakis, A Survey on Privacy Properties for Data Publishing of Relational Data. IEEE. 11 March 2020
- F. Casino, Constantinos Patsakis, Agusti Solanas Privacy-preserving collaborative filtering: A new approach based on variable-group-size microaggregation. Science Direct. November-December 2019